INVERTER SYSTEMS, Pre Wired - MidNite ROSIE
40" x 30" x 13"
117 lbs. lbs
The Rosie Pre-wired Systems were designed by MidNite Solar’s engineers with over 100 years of renewable energy off-grid experience. The Rosie Pre-wired Systems have a high frequency, high power design that is light weight and provides pure sine wave power!
- 7000 watts / 48 volt DC
- Extremely lite weight
- Rosie Inverter: 42 lbs.
- Rosie E-panel: 21 lbs.
- Rosie Backpanel: 8 lbs.
- Includes 2 MNSPD-300-AC for Rosie and an additional MNSPD-300-DC per Classic installed
- 2 aux input/outputs
- 120/240 Vac output
- True sine wave inverter with charger
- Zero transfer time
- Quiet forced air cooling
- State Of Charge monitoring with MidNite Wizbang Jr. and MNGP2 display
- Die cast aluminum enclosure
- Auto gen start (two-wire generators) Coming soon
- Battery Temperature Sensor included
- Remote battery voltage senser
- Canbus communication
- Lithium compatible
- 60A transfer relay
- Screened (gecko/mud dauber proof)
- Listed UL1741 and CSA NOTE: CSA pending on breaker boxes
- Designed and built in Arlington, WA USA
|Rosie - Classic200 Pre-wired System - MNROSIE7048-CL200-PW|
|Output power (continuous) at 25°C||7000VA|
|Overload 30 min sec at 25°C||8400VA|
|Output power (continuous) at 40°C||6000VA|
|Maximum output current 60 seconds (RMS)||88A|
|Output frequency / voltage||60Hz/Output voltage 120 or 120/240VAC|
|Total harmonic distortion at rated power||<5%|
|Consumption||30 Watts without search and 7 watts with search|
|Input DC voltage range||40 to 65VDC|
|Maximum solar charge||86/78/55A|
|Maximum charge from AC source||120A (Can be combined with solar charging)|
|Charge control||Two or Three stage charging|