Combiners - Disconnecting
Product being discontinued, Limited supplies available
16.8"L x 12.4"W x 5.6"D INCLUDING HANDLE
21"L x 17"W x 6"D
MNSOB4X-4P is a Disconnect switch. It has a 4 channel switch that breaks both the positive and negative of two isolated PV strings to a Transformer-less inverter. It has a combined rating of 600v and 20 amps as shipped. The switch is good for 100amps per side but the wire and terminal blocks limit it to 20 amps.
The MNSOB4X-4P's red handle is LOCKABLE IN THE OFF POSITION!
- See thru deadfront
- Type 4X aluminum enclosure (no rust, will not turn to dust)
- Load Break Rated
- Customer connections are #10 wire max on the regular version and #4 wire max on the 75 amp version
- 90o C connections
- Warranty - 5 yrs.
- Listed by ETL for US
- Made in the USA
- Four - 1/2" strain reliefs (MNSR-1000)
- Eight - 1/2" LOCKNUTS
- Six - HOLE PLUGS with Gaskets (MNHOLE PLUG 1/2)
- One - BLUE WRENCH (MNWRENCH)
California Residents: Warning
Same as the MNSOB4X-4P except this one is good for 75 amps per pole