MidNite Solar pre-wired inverter systems offer a turn key solution to installing a battery based UPS (Power Back Up) system, saving you time in the field. With a pre-wired solution all of the confusion is taken out of selecting all the right parts. This system uses the Schneider Electric Conext SW inverter that is rated at 2,500 watts and uses a 24 volt battery. It produces 120/240 volts AC. Dont forget to look at our other products that compliment the pre-wired inverter system like our
Our pre wired systems can be configured in about any way needed with any of the common battery based inverters (except Outback). Please contact us for a quote if the System you need is not listed. Below is a simple list of the major components included in the system.
- Environmental Rating - Type 1 (Indoor)
- Schneider Electric Conext SW Pre-Wired 2524 120/240 vac Inverter for Off Grid
- Schneider System Control panel
- SW E-Panel
- MidNite Back Plate (MNSW-BP)
- AC Bypass Assembly
- Two MNSPD300's (Surge Protection Devices)
- 250 amp Battery Main Breaker for the SW Inverter
- All MidNite components have a 5 year warranty. Schneider Inverters and components in this system are covered by their manufacturer's warranty.
- MidNite E-Panel and SPD's made in the USA
- Schneider SW Inverter made in India
- Listed by ETL for US & Canada.
- General labor for assembly, test and crating included
California Residents: Warning
We DO NOT accept returns on Pre-Wired systems, battery cables or custom built equipment.