The MNPV16HV DISCO 4X's red handled is LOCKABLE IN THE OFF POSITION!
- Convertible configuration (field configurable)
- Sixteen strings combined for up to 230 Amps single pole disconnect)
- 8 + 8 strings, separate PV+ and PV- for use with 2 inverters (2 pole 115A disconnect)
- 8 strings plus, 8 strings minus for use with non-isolated inverters (2 pole 115A 600VDC disconnect)
- Disconnect switch has built in shunt trip with positive feedback
- See thru deadfront & color coded busbar guards included
- Birdhouse compatible
- Optional PV connected power supply
- Load Break Rated
- Type 4X aluminum enclosure (no rust, won't turn to dust) conduit/strain relief holes punched
- 90o C connections
- Fuseholders (MNTS) installed
- 15a/600v fuses installed
- Meets 2014 NEC 690.12
- Warranty - 5 yrs.
- Listed by ETL for US & Canada
- Made in the USA
The difference between the regular Disco combiners and the DLTL version is that the MNPV16HV-Disco-4X is made for a single 16 string inverter, 2 8 sting inverters or one 8 string transformerless where as the DLTL is set up for 8 strings in and 2 strings out for Dual MPPT on transformerless
- One MNSPD-600 (Surge Protection Device)
- Sixteen 1/2" strain reliefs (MNSR-1000)
- Twenty 1/2" LOCKNUTS
- Fourteen HOLE PLUGS with Gaskets (MNHOLE PLUG 1/2)
- Two 10-32 X 7/8" SCREWS
- Two 10-32 X 3/6" SCREWS
- Two 3/8 â€“ 16 X 7/8" BOLTS
- Twelve 10-32 KEPS NUT
- One TERMINAL PIN 18-22 AWG.
- One TERMINAL PIN 10-12 AWG.
- One WHITE INSULATOR
- One BLUE WRENCH (MNWRENCH)
MNPV16HV Assy Instructions
Two Inverter Conversion
Read PDF on the Discos - 11 MB
MNPV16HV Disco 4X PV Disconnecting Combiner, 5 poles, 100 amp load break rated or 175 amps load break rated for busbars and switch, 600 volt max.
Size: 21.6"L x 19.9"W x 5.8"D INCLUDING HANDLE
Box Size: 26"L X 24"W X 6"D
Weight: 27 Lb/s