The MNPV8HV-Disco 4X's red handled is LOCKABLE IN THE OFF POSITION!
- Convertible configuration (field configurable)
- Eight strings combined for up to 160 Amps single 230 Amp/600V single pole disconnect)
- 4 + 4 positive strings, separate PV+ and PV- for use with 2 inverters (2 pole 115 Amp disconnect)
- Four strings positive, four strings minus for use with non-isolated inverters (2 pole 115 Amp disconnect)
- Disconnect has built in shunt trip with positive feedback
- Birdhouse compatible
- Load Break Rated
- Optional PV connected power supply
- Optional AC connected power supply for redundancy
- Type 4X aluminum enclosure (no rust, won't turn to dust)
- 90o C connections
- See thru deadfront & color coded busbar guards included
- Fuseholders (MNTS) installed
- 15a/600v fuses installed
- Meets 2014 NEC 690.12
- Warranty - 5 yrs.
- Listed by ETL for US & Canada
- Made in the USA
The difference between the regular Disco combiner and the DLTL version is that the MNPV8HV-Disco-4X is made for a single 8 string inverter, two 4 string inverters or one 4 string transformerless where as the DLTL is set up for 4 strings in and 2 strings out for Dual MPPT on transformerless
- One MNSPD-600 (Surge Protection Device)
- Eleven 1/2" strain reliefs (MNSR-1000)
- Eleven 1/2" LOCKNUTS
- Seven HOLE PLUGS with Gaskets (MNHOLE PLUG 1/2)
- One 10-32 X 7/8" BOLT
- Two 10-32 X 3/8" FHP
- Six 10-32 KEPS NUT
- One TERMINAL PIN 18-22 AWG.
- One TERMINAL PIN 10-12 AWG.
- Two RING TERMINAL 10-12 AWG.
- One BUSBAR, NEGATIVE OUT 2
- One BUSBAR, POSITIVE OUT 2
- One BLUE WRENCH (MNWRENCH)
MNPV8HV Assembly Instructions
Two Inverter Conversion
Read PDF on the Discos - 11 MB
MNPV8HV Disco 4X PV Disconnecting Combiner, 5 poles, 80 or 160 amp busbars depending on how they are configured. Switch is 100 amp load break rated or 175 amps depending on configuration, 600 volt max.
Size: 19.5"L x 14.8"W x 5.8"D INCLUDING HANDLE
Box Size: 24"L x 19"W x 6"D
Weight: 18 Lb/s