Follow Me wiring and programming instructions can be found in the Classic Users manual.
If you are using Classic Lites with serial # 5435 or lower, with
standard Classics for "Follow Me", you will need to leave the MNLP (LED
display) unplugged. Contact customer service for more information to remedy this issue.
Revision 1370 includes:
- Logs can now be cleared. Pressing Enter from the main Log screen will take you into the Log Clearing menu.
- Classic "Follow Me" addressing bug fixed
- Made an improvement to the Solar tracking mode
- Added 2 seconds of hold time to Aux1 Float mode
- Made some minor text changes for ease of use to the "Follow Me" programming
After installing the firmware in the Classic or MNGP it would be a good idea to do a "Factory
Restore" or a "Quick Start". To do this first turn the battery and solar power to the Classic
off. Next, turn the battery power back on while holding the Left and Right arrows. Hold
the arrows until the first "Solar, Wind or Hydro" screen pops up. Follow the on screen
prompts and continue setup. Note: This will reset all settings to factory defaults. You
will need to reset any custom settings such as Aux 1 and 2. You may want to write these
settings down for reference prior to resetting the Classic.